- January 2024 – Cellular Logistics, Allele Biotech Enter into Collaboration to Develop Regenerative Medicine
- July 2021 – SCM Lifescience to in-license iPSCs-based diabetes drug from U.S. firm – Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- January 2021 – Allele Biotech’s cGMP iPSCs Used as Packaging Factories for mRNA
- July 2020 – Allele Discloses How its Highly Efficient iPSC Culturing is Conducted Under cGMP
- January 2020 – Allele and Astellas Enter into an Expanded License for the Development of iPSC Lines
- April 2019 – Allele Biotechnology and SCM Lifescience Sign a Joint Research and Development Agreement to Develop iPSC-based Diabetes Treatment
- December 2018 – New iPSC Lines Created for Clinical Development
For more news released before 2019 or covering a broader range of company topics beyond iPSCs or cGMP CDMO, click the link below.